Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Geek Girl on the Go

I feel like people like the dresses. Here's another one with a bit of a retro feel to it.  You can replace the cropped sweater with a longer one if you like that better.  I'm a cropped sweater kind of gal because I'm short in the torso.  But, I like the berry color of the dress and the marigold shoes.  And the map necklace is adorable.

The necklace is my favorite bit.  It's from Modcloth, and right now it's sold out, but you can set it up to notify you when it comes back in, if you're in love.  $30.

The bracelet is from Wearitoutjewelz on Etsy, and it's on sale for $21.  It's got sort of that charm bracelet look that's popular right now, but with a nerdy twist that's fun.

The dress is from Modcloth.  I like the berry color and the v-neck and the floaty, romantic skirt.  It has a little bit of a retro feel to it. $80. This one is almost sold out, but there's another very similar called the Meet me at the Punch Bowl dress in Berry that I might even like a little better. $55.

The shoes are once more the One Cute Three heel from Modcloth.  $50.

The cardigan is the Dream of the Crop cardigan in Ivory $30.

The purse is adorable.  It's hard to see from the picture, but the little pattern on it is little galloping horses.  It adds a little whimsy.  It's the Scenic Commute Weekend bag in Gallop.  $70.


2 comments:

  1. The Meet me at the Punch Bowl dress is also cute, though it looks a bit more cleavagey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but there's nothing wrong with showing a little decolletage. The way to keep it more work appropriate is to just be sure that if a dress shows a bit of cleavage (and not too much) make sure it's more demure in other ways, not too short, not too tight. And this dress is pretty demure.

    I also wanted to note that I got an email notice that the No Place Like Roam necklace is back in stock on Modcloth.

    ReplyDelete